Customer Care course
Keen to know how top performing companies lavish as much devotion on their customers as a virtuoso does on his practice? Want to be the next topic at a dinner party on how your customer service amazed, rather than dazed and crazed?
SMILE shows you what Basil Fawlty, Walt Disney and a duck billed platypus know about creating a customer culture that has clients skipping back time and time again.
You‘ll learn about the important link between treating your customers and your employees like gold, how to create and celebrate champion customers and how to transform an unhappy camper into your biggest fan.
Who is it for?
It’s for anyone who:
- deals with customers as their bread and butter
- wants their customers to feel as happy as kids on a bouncy castle
- needs to add some magic to their relationships with customers.
How can it help me?
You’ll benefit from:
- understanding how the language you use affects your customers
- discovering the benefits of active listening
- learning how to connect and build empathy with others
- exploring case studies of knock your socks off great customer experience
- knowing how to build a great attitude amongst your customer care team
- being able to support and diffuse a customer on the war path
- using proven techniques to reward loyal customers.
How long is it?
- It’s 6 hours long. This can be delivered in weekly sessions of 2 or 3 hours.