Is your “to do” list as long as the Mariana Trench? Would you like to get more done in less time?
REACH presents proven techniques that busy people will love. Techniques that mean you’ll feel the wind at your back spurring you on rather than in your face holding you back. Methods to put you in control and help you respond and not react.
Whilst we can’t add more hours to the day, we can add more efficient systems. Systems that allow us to work smarter, not longer. And systems that are tailored to how we work.
Who is it for?
It’s for anyone who:
- Feels overwhelmed with tasks
- Wants to get more out of their day
- Has lost their sense of work/life balance.
How can it help me?
You’ll benefit from:
- learning the top three factors that make you most productive
- understanding how seeing others’ point of view gets things done more quickly
- knowing how building social capital helps you work more efficiently
- discovering why coffee breaks with your colleagues means you’ll get more done
- exploring how silos can help and hinder productivity
- learning the effects of multi-tasking and why you should avoid it
- using naps, nature and novels to spur your productivity.
How long is it?
- It’s 6 hours long. This can be delivered in weekly sessions of 2 or 3 hours.