Stuck with a thorny problem that’s holding you back in your professional life? Dealing with a nagging issue at work and unsure what to do? Executive coaching is a great way for leaders to develop during a time of challenge or change.
Executive coaching is goal focused way to create shifts and improvements in your working life. For example, your goal might be to increase your ability to be more productive. In executive coaching you’ll work towards new behaviour that shows an increased ability to be more productive.
Who is it for?
It’s for anyone who:
- leads something: a team, a service or an organisation
- is looking for a safe space to think, reflect and develop their skills in a goal focused way
- has the commitment and time to work on developing themselves
How can it help me?
You’ll benefit from:
- bridging the gap between your potential and your performance
- creating time and space to reflect, think and develop
- increasing your confidence and skills in the workplace.
What kinds of things can Executive Coaching help me with?
It can help with areas such as:
- Developing leadership skills
- Managing change
- Being more productive
- Better decision making
- Becoming more assertive
- Increasing self-awareness
- Improving performance
- Getting to grips with a new role
- Managing work life balance
How long is it?
Each coaching session lasts 90 minutes and is at your place of work, so there’s no hassle involving travel on your part. The numbers of sessions are usually between 4-6 but it’s also possible to arrange coaching over a fixed period e.g. 6 or 12 months.
Executive coaching is a safe and confidential environment to develop in. As a member of The Association for Coaching I’m committed to their Code of Ethics and Practice.
“My coaching with Mica was time very well spent. Mica is engaged, energetic and loves what she is doing: She is great at motivating and getting the best out of people and she listens well and is solutions minded. She helped me address some challenging aspects of my work. After our sessions I’m a stronger employee, a stronger leader and a stronger person.”
– Manager, Customer Support, Fintech company
“I had 4 coaching sessions with Mica and found her to be very passionate about what she is doing, a great listener and very well organized. Her approach had a great effect on my leadership style in a short time. I enjoyed our sessions and with her help I developed new skills, which helped me with solving personal and professional conflicts. She taught me how to take a step back and look at the whole picture and find my own solutions. With her coaching, I was able to improve my decision making. Without a doubt I’m a better leader after these sessions. I would definitely recommend Mica to other leaders.”
– Fida Abu Libdeh, CEO, geoSilica